Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wayne Allyn Root Parrots Conservatives on Libya

Wow! I had just posted Born-Again Antiwar Conservatives Denounce Obama's Libya War.

Although not primarily about Root, near the end I wrote: "But right-wing radio hosts (as opposed to shock jocks) have seemingly embraced an 'anti-Obama/anti-Libya War' Party Line. I thus expect that libertarian embarrassment Wayne Allyn Root will soon release his own anti-Libyan War screed, with special emphasis on bashing Obama. It's safe to do so now in conservative circles."

Less than an hour later, Bruce Cohen posts Root's latest on Independent Political Report.

No, I have no special mind-reading abilities. Anyone can predict Root's positions. Just listen to conservative talk radio. Root never deviates from their Party Line.

Also read my Born-Again Antiwar Conservatives Denounce Obama's Libya War.

No comments: