"Born again non-interventionist" Wayne Allyn Root is now endorsing an Iraqi-style surge in Afghanistan, according to Independent Political Report.
Don't blame me. I campaigned for Karen Kwiatkowski. And then for Ron Paul. Then I campaigned and voted for Mike Gravel. Then I voted for Mary Ruwart.
Then when it came time to nominating a VP candidate, I campaigned and voted for Steve Kubby.
So don't anyone blame me for Barr/WAR.
A brief history of Israeli ceasefire violations, from 1948 until today
-
[image: Displaced Palestinians march north along the coastal road between
the central Gaza Strip and Gaza City during the ceasefire between Israel
and Hama...
3 hours ago
1 comment:
"Born again" implies that he wasn't an interventionist before. He was an interventionist before he entered the primary, then he "converted" to win, and now that he has the VP spot is degenerated back to interventionism.
Post a Comment